What is the NLP Diploma programme?
The classic NLP Diploma is a comprehensive introduction to the world of Neuro Linguistic Programming. I will be crystal clear, don’t expect to be able to change the world by attending this workshop. That’s not what this programme is for. However, since there is never a perfect time to make changes in your life, this programme is the perfect place to start.
Who is the NLP Diploma for?
This NLP Diploma will work for anyone that is curious about the field of NLP and wants to dip their toe in the water. If you know you want to make changes and want to know more about ho NLP can help you, this is a great starting point.
Typically, we see people from all walks of life, including:
- Employees looking for greater promotion and development options
- Coaches, consultants, trainers & therapists
- Business owners & entrepreneurs
- Senior managers and leaders
- Sales & business development professionals
- HR and L&D professionals
- Teachers & Lecturers
- People that just want something else out of life.
Why attend this NLP Diploma?
- This programme is a quality learning experience that will quickly make a positive impact to your effectiveness.
- Because you want to realize your true potential and the most professional learning experiences are important to you.
- Being interested in helping other people you want the highest ethical standards as the basis of your practice.
- You are interested in NLP and want to experience an initial learning opportunity to see if you want to further develop in the field.
Your NLP Trainer, Paul McGowran, has extensive experience in business and industry. With over 14 years experience as a Trainer of NLP, Paul has seen it all. His additional training & experience in Clinical Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy gives you added comfort that you are in safe hands.
What will you learn?
The NLP Diploma is constructed to give you the keys to making changes in your life. You will learn effective influencing skills, how to build dynamic relationships and goal-setting. We believe NLP is about people working from the Proactive Space – so we teach the principles of Being Proactive. The detailed content of the programme is listed below:
An overview of he history of NLP and the 4 pillars of success and how this is entwined with other positive psychology models
The NLP Communication Model – How to get the response you want
Outcomes and Goals – the road map to the Proactive Space
Rapport: the key to proactive relationships
The basics of influencing others in an ethical manner
Managing your emotions and your state.
Take the next step
Change begins whenever you decide to change. Make that decision, now, and reserve your place on our NLP Diploma Programme.
We have a range of ways for you to pay for your place. Just make an enquiry and we will guide you through the options.
Completing this Diploma in NLP can open up many different pathways for you. Most of our delegates go on to achieve accreditation as a Practitioner of NLP.
You can view our upcoming schedules of events by clicking the button below