Join us at Proactive NLP, for this 16 day NLP Master Practitioner programme. This fully accredited programme has been developed to enable delegates to achieve mastery of their life purpose and create a compelling vision that others will want to engage with.
Why you will choose this programme:
- You wish to fully understand what motivates people and to appreciate the impact of values within individuals, teams and organisations and how to utilise this knowledge to create a more harmonious environment.
- You want to learn the advanced linguistic patterns that can enable you to master the art of conversational change so that you can influence positive change quickly and effortlessly.
- You want to achieve the gold standard of personal development: maximising your potential to transform and inspire those around you to achieve excellence.
The most powerful form of communication is behaviour.
Integrating the NLP skills and concepts into your behaviour (what you do…how you act) is the evidence procedure for certiﬁcation as a Master Practitioner of NLP.
The assessment criteria of an NLP Master Practitioner is based on:
Attitude (embodiment of the presuppositions of NLP)
Content Knowledge (frames, principles, techniques, distinctions)
Behavioural Skills (demonstrated integration of learning)
Depending upon your practitioner certification you may be asked to complete an additional programme prior to attending this Master Practitioner programme.
We know that you will want to be totally confident and assured in your abilities and use of NLP in the future and we will provide you with the following to ensure this is the case:
- Telephone and email support pre & post programme
- Ongoing assessment from the second we say ʻhelloʼ
- Study groups to help with your content and knowledge development
- Completion of an NLP Master Practitioner Written Integration paper
Certificates are awarded to all delegates who:
- Complete each day of the programme
- Demonstrate an understanding of the attitudes, concepts, skills and behaviours taught during the programme
- Complete all exercises showing they can act within ethical and ecological boundaries
- Complete a Modelling Project on an Individual of their choice.
- Complete the Master Practitioner Written Integration Paper
NLP Master Practitioner Certification
Upon successful completion of your Master Practitioner programme you will receive the much sought after ANLP NLP Master Practitioner Certificate. This certificate is recognised across the world for the quality, professionalism and ethics of your trainer and your training.
This certificate entitles you to Membership of ANLP at Professional Level, the leading membership body of NLP. You will be able to progress on to the NLP Master Coach Practitioner programme or the NLP Trainers Training programme.